CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Thank you very much, I appreciate what you have done in this new update.

I don't see any method for bank transfer in your donation link. With PayPal, it seems that adding funds to my PayPal wallet is not supported with regular cards in my country. Can you create a donation gateway similar to this?
I have donated and purchased a extension of utilities from many people using this method very easily. If it's not possible, that's okay. I will find another way.
Untitled

1 Like

You're welcome, but I haven't tested the update so if you find any issue then let me know.

1 Like

hi there,

I'm new to App Inventor. I'm currently creating a webview with this awesome additional extension.
However, I have a problem when the js alert appears and my webview program becomes stuck so I can't click or do other activities, please help.
How do I ensure that JS Alert and JS Confirm can still appear in my webview?

Search before you ask. It'll help you.

How can I get aix file from this site
[CustomWebView ]

https://github.com/vknow360/CustomWebView/blob/master/sunny.byteisticuser.me/customwebview

THE PAGE NOT FOUND

It is there for me at CustomWebView/aix at master · vknow360/CustomWebView · GitHub

I am download this version , it give me black webpage and crashed the app .
android13

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

You haven't made any webview active. Use SetWebView method just after creating webview.

Whenever you get an issue, make sure you do proper search about it in various communities. You'll get to learn a lot of things.

1 Like

thank you , solved

I have it almost working but I can't figure out how to configure the permissions. How do I set up the download permissions?

Download permissions?

I am building a web browser and whenever I try to download things, the above error happens.

I tried installing it as an apk but unless I manually turn storage permission on from settings, this happens.
Screenshot 2024-06-08 9.35.15 AM
In other words, how do I get the app to ask for storage permission?

Are you using a device, which runs on Android 10 or below?
Try the AskForPermission method from the Screen drawer

Taifun

Are you sure downloadDir is correct?

@Taifun Thanks! That looks like what I need.

On android 13 this extension doesn't seem to be working. Using extension version 12.
App not installed as package appers to be invalid error. Any idea why? Thanks

BrowserPromptHelper needs an update so prefer using standalone version at this time.

1 Like