[F/OS] ⚠️ DaffyDialog - Additional Features For The Notifier Component!

Looks like a bug, returning "No" - button1 value for both buttons

1 Like

How to solve that

I'm looking forward to a fix tomorrow (Sunday). Hopefully it will be resolved by then.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestions. :star2: Version 8 is out now, with minor improvements and features.

Block changes:

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug in the CustomChooseDialog block where button1 would've been reported instead of button2, even if button2 was clicked.

Internal changes:

• Further optimized the extension by removing unnecessary code.

The extension file will be updated tonight. Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks
Can you please provide a link for that final version!

It's already updated a few hours ago.

Thanks Gordon, tested and working OK now with V8.

1 Like

Does this work, both Gravity blocks doesn’t work for me

I wasn't able to test GravityHorizontal because of a lack of time. But, the last time I checked, GravityVertical works. I will see if there are any errors.

1 Like

I'm using a dialog created by CreateCustomDialog. First use of ShowCustomDialog works perfectly but if I try to show the same dialog again I get a runtime error

(upload://bJttdWFLy5RsAcsNkMi1bPinGq6.jpeg)

MyDialog.aia (34.8 KB)

Hi Alexandre,

I think I know the error now. In the meantime, does moving the CreateCustomDialog block to the button event work? I'll look for a fix.

Hi Gordon, moving the CustomCreateDialog to Button.click doesn't help. There is the same error. Thank you

Thank you, Gordon, for solving the previous issue with CustomDialog. However, two other issues persist:

1. If the screen is touched outside the displayed CustomDialog, the dialog simply disappears.

2. When a CustomDialogDismissed block is present in the project, using ShowCustomDialog and subsequently DismissCustomDialog results in an error:

MyDialog.aia (35.0 KB)

Thank you
Alex

I think I know what the problem is, but I'm still experimenting with it. I'll tell you.

Thank you

great extension.

can u make it with round corners?

and can u make the title and message use custom fonts?

thank you :heart:

If you try green (logic) logic_compare and not blue (arithmetic)
math_compare
?

These blocks are exactly the same

From the documentation MIT App Inventor Logic Blocks

Acts exactly the same as the = block found in Math

Taifun

2 Likes

When I open the custom dialog, close it, then open it again, an error pops up:

1 Like

Anyone having a solution?