[FREE] TableViewer - fully style customized to show table data

it works better,

but i have the some problem on higlighting the selected row. it goes back to the first row.
If i use delay and scroll immidiatly, the seceted row becomes the first one, but for the final user is not too much frendly that the row selected under your finger moves up.

I apologize if I am too insistent

I checked your test aia. You are show several tables with only one extension. try use one extension for each table.

Oh Yessss it works. One is Solved!!
Tanks @TIMAI2.

So i'm going to use V4 whitout ShowTable, where ScrollToRow and highlighting works fine for me.
just one question, why did you introduce the ShowTable again after two times you deprecated it?
good things come in threes !!! :rofl:

Tanks guys I love you!

This fixes the scrollto / back to the top issue for row select:

(draggable blocks)

Ok if I understand correctly just change from this (V4):

to this (V6):

And that's it!

(I think the for cycle is unnecessary, my table has up to 1000 rows and it may lag?)

Anyway thanks for your time! All problem solved!
I hope many will benefit from it

1 Like

Without the first part, you can end up with many selected/highlighted rows on your table.

You could add to the javascript/blocks, to capture the last selected row, and just clear the background for that.

1 Like

This is better (for row highlighted, clears previous row only):

2 Likes

And here also for cell highlighted, clears previous cell only:

2 Likes

Good morning, I have a query that displays a laboratory reservation in a ListView, this part works fine but I want to display the same information in a TableViewer. I have these blocks, but it doesn't load anything in the list called ListaTabla or in the TableViewer... I'm not sure if I'm adding each record correctly to the table called ListaTabla... I hope someone can help me... thank you.

run "DO IT " on ListaTabla, tell us what it shows.

And I did not see "TableViewer.Init" block, did you call this at other place?

1 Like

What do you see in your responseContent ? Add this to a label ...

What do your lists cadena_datos2 and global ListaTabla look like? Set these to a label and report your findings here....

1 Like

1. no need to add \n at end of the data.
  2. tableviewer need a list of list. but listaTabla is not.
2 Likes

Hmmm, from your blocks it looks like you are trying to create a single column list. You will need to make a list of lists for this.

1 Like

How do I create a list of lists?"

do not use the "join" block, but a "make a list" block

2 Likes

That was the solution, dear KevinKun... Thank you very much for it.

Friend, I don't know what changed, but now it's not showing me the information in the Table... the information is coming through fine in the ListTable. :thinking: :grinning:

I already discovered what the problem was... I had the table defined incorrectly."