Have an idea for an Extension?

please make an update extention

1 Like

Some components in this repo are specifically dedicated to upload files in Dropbox & G Drive.

Have you tried this

Yes, and it is complicated

But, a fact : these are deprecated, they are not updated since 2013

Dear @Android_Creator,

It is so easy to use the Update My App - Extension.

Please follow the the instructions in the post.

Finally you can recognize its easyness.

I have seen and tried to do what the instructions say

Halo .
Not an extension, but how the application is linked to Google Maps via api and map display and at the same time sending all the locations of the application users to the fire database and then sending the locations to the map. I did not do this work because of other work conditions, and certainly it must bear a lot of costs Locations

make an extention in which you give a name and it will give you the package name of the app in your phone

Browse the extension directory:

https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

You will achieve it, for example, with this extension:

https://puravidaapps.com/packagemanager.php

2 Likes

Hey Can anyone Give to make extensions

Hey Pls anyone can suggest what more can I add or make a new extension on?

Hello @Jay_Paun1 . I can't graph StereoNets in AI2, i can do it in python, because there is a library for making them.

-Stereonets: In mathematics, a stereographic projection is a perspective projection of the sphere, through a specific point on the sphere, onto a plane perpendicular to the diameter through the point. It is a smooth, bijective function from the entire sphere except the center of projection to the entire plane.

Well If you make it all the community could draw with this methods.

I am Geologist and i use it for educational purpose. (i draw details of the rocks, faults, etc. measured with compass, and take the data and i translate the info to this draws).

1 Like

Hello @Jay_Paun1, do you have another account that is called @jay_paun_AI? Please inform us as we only allow 1 account per user in this community! :slight_smile:

@German_Skena

This?

Does it work in a webviewer ?

Yes the stereonet works in the WebViewer. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, But One is from my laptop and one from mobile because I always don't have laptop but if you want to then I will delete

but why not just use the same account ?

It really doesn't matter as long as you do not abuse your multiple account scenario, but you could have made life easier for yourself with one account...