How do you add any picture on facemesh MIT app inventor?

Hello, I need help on how I can change the picture to any other picture I want. For example: instead of the cat ears I want to be able to put a hat on the person how can I be able to?

Hello, Did you mean making Facemesh app? Which is nearly impossible to make using normal blocks. You might need to search for extensions, if any Facemesh extension is available. If not, you might need to make your own Facemesh extension. Also learning making extension (AI2 .aix) is quite challenging for beginners because firstly you have to learn how to code in either in Java or Kotlin or you just learn both, but .aix extensions mostly use Java code while Kotlin is typically used for making apps in Android studio and Java for making AI2 extensions, some AI2 extension editors/builders can also use Kotlin including Java as always like Rush Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions
You can also watch how to make Facemesh camera filter (Kinda like snapchat filter) on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIflP7qjhs

Alexander.

@Alexsander_Buadze you can find the extension here

Taifun

1 Like

oh I was not expecting this.

but I'm not one who typed this help. It was abdullah.