Running in Circles with TinyDB

Greetings,

I have here a fine checkbox display app (thanks @ABG , @TIMAI2 2, et al). I am now trying to educate myself with TinyDB by saving and recalling a database that saves the checkbox order that is displayed below the three buttons. In my dreams, the buttons allow you to save and recall data and return to the data entry page. I would ultimately like to save several TinyDB readings of data.

Could someone direct me to some applicable material that I can wrap my brain around, or show me the error(s) of my code and how to properly expand it to allow several stored datasets? I appreciate any help with this, as I have spent several hours doing noting but digging deep and empty data holes with the TinyDB and List instructionals and I have yet to find myself instructed,(. .

TinyDB_Checklist_Help.aia (103.9 KB)

Your aia did not load to the board.

As I recall, your checkbox order was stored in a simple list of text contents of the selected checkboxes.

So store that list in TinyDB when it's updated, and recall it at app start.

FAQ:

Thank you for that observation. The list was named MyCheckBoxes. I changed a couple of tags but that didn't seem to help. If you have an opportunity to look, I re-uploaded my .ala file and checked to make certain I did so properly. I think I am trying to make this more difficult than it needs to be, but I don;t know where to simplify.