Some questions about ProCamera and File extensions

is for change the velocity of take picture in the timer.

Yes, but what do you have it set to, in milliseconds ?

You had no blocks to initialise the procam extension, plus several other errors, and more work needed, but:Try this, it works for me in companion app:

camrecord_revised.aia (77.8 KB)

yes the value is in mileseconds. ok i will check your example for guide me thanks. i will tell you if i can get work correctly.

the app closed inmediatly when i try to use. why?. where is the error?. i am using the apk

Use logcat to find it out

Taifun

Did you test with companion ?

I also tested on Android 6.01 device, using latest companion, works OK there too.

the app now works but i need to enable the write and read block in iniatilize, and get permissions for camera and storage for works and not close inmediatly and give me errors

but the images appears rotated and use not the front camera use the normal camera, how can make to get the image not rotated and the front camera?

how can use this block?
i read the documentation but i cant get block front-camera

c0e1a15621e1d0e2c03758a64841d7a3c2e22fe9_2_345x131

and i dont know how can get to the image get not rotated

then do so...

Use the rear camera block...turn the device to landscape to take pictures if required.

hmmm

now change to the rear camera and its work but the image is rotated to right in 90 degrees. how can save the images but dont get rotated to the right . changing the orientation? in this part?

Some devices rotate the image, for example Samsung devices

Use an image extension to rotate it back, for example App Inventor Extensions: Image | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Hello! I made "Simple Camera" App using this extension (Pro Camera) but I have a problem. Every time I try to open "Simple Camera" App, It instantly crashes. What should I do? Here are Blocks.

I have Samsung Galaxy A21's Phone (Android 12 Device). It might be problem with my device?
Here is .aia file: Simple_Camera.aia (96.3 KB)

What kind of component is cameraHolder?
And show us a Do i result of tfe Output property
Screenshot_20240720_123236_DuckDuckGo

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps

see also Live Development, Testing and Debugging

Taifun

"cameraHolder" is Vertical arrangement.

When I click Do it button, it does not work because it is disabled.

Btw, ...

grafik

grafik

It should be dd/MM/yyyy.

Connect to Companion, right mouse click on that block, Do it ...

grafik

and it will create a directory structure (or just not work) of:

.../202/07/

with a filename of

2024.jpg

Suggest you set your date to an alphanumeric format:

2024-07-20-1845

2 Likes

what is that?

Let me suggest you again to get Do it running
Use the companion app

Taifun