Using HorizontalViewPager1 instead of Canvas and Imagespirite

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Is it possible to overlap a menu that contains some of buttons by clicking on the image itself instead of clicking on the button?

hzpLogicRT_OverLap.aia (66.5 KB)

How were you doing this with Canvas and ImageSprite, or is this something new?

Why not use the popup menu extension I suggested and anchor it to the image (note I have been using vertical arrangements, which do not, by default, have a click event)

Hello Tim,
Would you please post the link of the extention so that I can understand how it works because I could not find it.

Hello Tim,

As I understood you that I cann't click on the image to popup the menu and apply the overlap on the vertical arrangements?
Isn't there any extention to be a helpful for apply that?

Already posted here in #36

Thank you so much Tim!
I hope you all the best! :slight_smile:

A couple of alternatives:

Setup a smaller vertical arrangement inside your "image" vertical arrangement with your list of buttons.
Make this not visible, then use the click event to make it visible/not visible

or

use an image component instead of a vertical arrangement to display your "image". The Image component has a click event to display your popup menu.

There are probably many other ways you could use to achieve much the same thing, with or without extensions.

Hello Tim,

I am trying to select an image by putting the number of page in the textbox but I think there is some missing block.

hzpLogicRTLLastPageList.aia (60.5 KB)

Perhaps something like this:

hzpLogicRTLLastPageListSelect.aia (61.2 KB)

I used a listpicker to display the pages that "can" be picked:

then afterPicking, assigned the desired pages to each of the vertical arrangements, then scrolling to the "first" pager component.

Note: this could be onerous once you have hundreds of pages, so your textbox approach for setting the page number may be better, with a check that it can be picked.

Thank you very much for your help Tim.

I wish you all the best!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Tim,

I have tried since two weeks to select an image by select page number 604 from select page menu which is the last item in the menu but when I move to the right and left side there is some error and should restart the app again.

Probably the logic shown here:

not being followed here:

Hello Tim,

I think I have done something different in my app because when I select the last item in select page menu it shows

I have replaced to this block instead of the previous one

pages_1.aia (99.7 KB)

You will need to debug your app to find out what is happening:

I have simplify it now. It works better but it shows an error

pages_1.aia (68.9 KB)

I have added my blocks in your example. It works much better now but when I pick start page it shows an error

hzpLogicRTLLastPageListSelect_Raberan.aia (101.8 KB)

Here is your problem, as indicated in the error message:

You requested the 6th item of the list, but there are only 5 items (one of them repeated...)