🟨 WebViewExtra - Upload/Download Files with webviewer

Como puedo enviarte las credenciales de forma privada ? Para no dejarlas por acá ya que cualquiera las podría usar y el aplicativo ya está en modo productivo

Use a PM (private message) - I have sent you one to reply to.

Does this extension support the clear cache feature?

Not that I am aware of

Ok, thank you for your answer.

The webviewer itself has a clearCaches method...

2 Likes

Can I use your extension and the standard webviewer together? Because I need to clear cache when opening the webviewer every time.

My extension requires the native webviewer, it enhances the webviewer's functionality.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your response

Update 1.71.release

Added a fix which hopefully resolves the Broadcast Receiver export issue with API 34 / Android 14.

Can be downloaded from the link in the first post of the topic.

Update 1.8.release

webviewextra should now allow you to download files from blob urls. You will not get a notification like you do with ordinary downloads, and because blob urls generally do not have a filename, a filename is created using the format file_currentMilliseconds.ext.

This functionality has taken over two years to apply, much digging and searching on the internet finally resolved with this post in July 2024

Download the file with blob URL in Android WebView - Tech Blogs

1 Like

Por favor, tenho um webview configurado para abrir uma url ao iniciar. Alguém pode enviar imagens da configuração para download deste site.

Just click on the link to download the file in your web page, it should start downloading.

1 Like

Muito obrigado, funcionou.