Acces to AI2 in mobile devices

Hi, I'm Carlos Pérez, I'm a thankful user of AI2, and I have developed 4 apps in it, that are published in Google Play.

I'm concerned about access security to AI2, so I never leave my google session open on Chrome, on my own computer, because anybody can access AI2 and delete or modify my projects.

But, what I found out is that in my mobile phone, the google session is ALWAYS opened (because android requires it), so I succeeded to access to AI2 in the chrome movil app, and DELETED one of my apps (then I restored it), and I think this a risk that should be mitigated it in anyway.

My mobile is protected by fingerprint and pattern access, and I don't lend it to anybody just like that, so that is what I can do to protect my account; even so, I think the risk is still there, so maybe a block access to mobile devices only with a password or a second confirmation, could be a solution.

Anyway, I just want to share my thoughts on what I found, expecting to help to improve our security as AI2 users.

Thank you