Add items to list is not exactly working

I'm sort of new to MIT AI and I've been working on my game project, and when I was using the code blocks for the list and TinyDB part of my game, there was an error, I tried to figure out what was the problem, I looked up solutions, I tried them, still received an error, so I decided to do a temp test project, I tested the same code blocks I did to make sure if it's not working, but, the result didn't gave me an error, I was confused on why it isn't exactly working on my game project through, I looked through my code closely, but nothing seems to be wrong, Look closely on my code and see if there's any problem I didn't spot on, if there isn't, it could be a bug that needs to be fixed.
Game Project:

Temp Test Project:

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.

export_and_upload_aia

3a0c1c9bba2d38f9749be67333ce04b66367e319

This is the culprit.

You had a very nice list going, Score_History.

But then you ran it through this steam roller and mashed it into a piece of text, making it unable to act as a list any more.

If you need to present a list as text, don't overwrite it.

Instead feed it into a JOIN With Separator ',' block and send that to a Label.Text.
Also, '\n' is also a nice separator, if you want a vertical appearance.

In general, don't pollute data with back flows like that. Plumbers have similar rules with drinking water.

UnnameedGame.aia (53.9 KB)

Also delete that procedure score_text_procedure and the remaining call to it.

It's still not working

You might have to clean out TinyDB, to remove the blank text from that History tag.

Do a TinyDB ClearAll

Still doesn't work even after clearing out all values

It's time you started using the Companion's Do It facility, to see what is coming back from TinyDB.

Trace the inputs feeding your global history list, all the way back into where they arrive from TinyDB.

You should also replace

with

(typo fixed in \n)
It's a cleaner way to empty a list.