Ai Companion App Not Working

Hi

I've been having this issue for a few days now.

When I connect using either the QR code or manually entering the code on the mobile companion app the loader will show on my computer. It will go to 48% then hide and nothing happens on mobile app (Just shows the main enter code screen). It shows as connected on the editor and I can press reset connection and it will close the mobile app but it isn't showing a preview of my app.

I have the latest version of the app on an android phone. I have also tried other devices/apps but had the same effect :frowning:

Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:
Jake

What happens, if you try an empty project or a very simple project, which does have for example only 1 button?
Taifun

Weirdly I tried using my android phone in split screen with the app open and the inventor opened and it worked fine :confused:

I'll try clearing cache on my PC!

Many thanks for your help!
Jake

Hi, im in the same situation that @JakeL mention, tried the split screen and doesn't work. Someone has a solution for this?

The current version 2.72 is in the process of being compatible with Android 14, so some models may have problems. Could you try downgrading version 2.71?
(2.71t3u is NG.)
ttps://apkpure.com/mit-ai2-companion/edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3
Solved on my Xiaomi Pad 6 Android 14 device.(2.72d2 is NG.)

1 Like

thanks! this was the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.