An already deleted screen preventing to compile apk

Hello,im trying to compile my apk but this error message appeared.
Build failed! java.io.FileNotFoundException: No data for src/appinventor/ai_pramanata_yuana/P3K_APP3/E.bky
im pretty sure the "E.bky" is a file for a screen.I already deleted that screen so i dont really know what happend here

I cant even remove the screen again (I cant build the aia too).Are there any solution to this except just copy pasting all of the project again?
Im using the code.inventor domain if that's even a usefull detail

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.

export_and_upload_aia

Im sorry but im afraid i cant,as i said on the post "I cant even remove the screen again (I cant build the aia too)" either because this is a large scale project,or this corrupted file is also preventing me to even generate an aia.Are there any way to generate aia throught alternative way,or is it possible to help me with this problem without one?

If you stay on the Project List from this link
MIT AI2
there is an option to export the project without opening it.

1 Like

Yeah i did try that too,of course to have no download pop up after several minute's

In the end i just copy pasted all of the project again.Seems to be the only solution,i hope no one encountered this bug again,its actually so frustrating.
'

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.