Bad arguments lookup in pairs The operation lookup in pairs cannot accept the arguments ["field1"],[3494],["not found".]

The blocks you posted are far from the cause of the problem.

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

LOVE_PLANT.aia (213.1 KB)

I added a responseContent log to your app, to catch all the incoming responses to all your incessant Clock Timer requests.

Some of the responses came back not as JSON objects but just as a number.
Others came back as "false"..

The log records the latest at slot 1.

LOVE_PLANT (1).aia (213.8 KB)

Use the log to see why and when Thingspeak responds to your web requests with numbers or "false", and either stop doing that, or add if/then tests to your Web GotText to check for "is a number" or "false" before trying to do a JSON Decode on something that is not JSON.

P.S. Replace that Clock Timer with a Send button, to help debugging.

I don,t understand in this line -- either stop doing that, or add if/then tests to your Web GotText to check for "is a number" or "false" before trying to do a JSON Decode on something that is not JSON. Can you write blocks . In thinkspeak I created 4 field and The 0 and 1 I want to change is for field 4 and in my default write api key field1=0 is set but in my blocks global link 2 I deleted the field part.

You are overloading Web1 with two different jobs.

Monitoring from a Clock Timer
And
Adjusting a value.

Each results in a different type of response content.

Pull in a second Web component for URL2 for the Post requests and do the JSON work only for the URL that returns JSON.

Can you send me aia file after adding with web 2 for url 2 post request.

LOVE_PLANT.aia (213.9 KB)