Batch sending data from SQLite to Node Red

Hi dear app inventors. I am struggling for a couple of days now trying to get data from sqlite to NodeRed with App Inventor.

I have data that accumulate when offline and should be send to the server when online. The data are in one sqlite table and I should be able to send all the rows between two timestamps. I have tried two approaches without result.

Approach1:
I get the data from sqlite before the now timestamp and after a timestamp I saved the last time data were synced. From sqlite I get a list of list (with listfixer). I have no problem sending one element of that list, but when I use a forEach block, I can't get it to send the data as propper JSON to Node Red.

Approach2:
I write the data to files every x minutes and then try to send the data from each file to Node Red. Here also I can't figure out the way to get the data in the files to have the right JSON structure.

Anyone any better Idea of how to do this, or a way to do it properly with one of my approaches?

Thanks in advance!

Why not show us some example data coming from your SQLite db? The extension returns data as json arrays (AI2 lists).

What format is NodeRed expecting? (show an example for this too)

Show your method for sending data to NodeRed.

Update:

I have used a dictionary with a web post block and it works now. My problem mainly had to do with the retrieval from sqlite. I now get the data from sqlite with simple sqlite. I use the List Fixer block. This returns an array of arrays. I then cycle over each array with the For Each block, extracting the list items for each sub array into dictionary key value pairs. (key is string, value is the pick from list block).

Hope this can help anyone who needs to do this.