BLE connection to uno R4 not working

Hello since several days I am trying to find a solution to make AI2 working wiht an arduino R4 wifi with the ArduinoBLE.h library. The arduino code is basic and works with NRF connect and Light Blue. I have tried almost everything and cannot connect to the device even with the address or the uuid + device name, included in the Bluetooth LE extension. Why don't we have a simple example, on how to connect with this BLE extension. Help would be appreciated

1 Like

Try this one (and post screenshots):

Screenshot

Well Anke I have spent thithteen days to try and try I would appreciate a clear answer and a good tutorial that we are missing. I have used Flutter and it works fine, it is more complex than AI2, the docs for IOT is not really good we are missing an example to send and write data to microcontrollers. Regards Guy

What about trying my test app (APK)?
It takes only "thirteen" seconds . :wink:

post your .aia if you want more specific help.
In general, there are tutorials enough, but maybe not for your specific example. Life is hard! In any case, make sure you have the latest BLE extension, and try to connect via choosing your device from a list, like in most tutorial examples.