Call for Collaborators for another ai2 distros

Greetings, fellow developers!
I'm currently engaged in an exciting project revolving around AI2 distributions, and I'm seeking a passionate team member to join forces with me. This endeavor promises to be an enriching experience, combining the thrill of building something remarkable with the joy of learning about open-source projects.
The ideal candidate should possess a solid understanding of AI2, Java, and Java GWT (UI/UX expertise is a significant plus). Together, we'll embark on a journey of creation, where our collective skills and enthusiasm will shape a truly remarkable outcome.
While I acknowledge the unconventional nature of this outreach, my intention is to cast a wide net and connect with developers who share my passion for innovation and collaboration. This medium provides an opportunity to spread the word and potentially find the perfect addition to our team.
If you're intrigued by the prospect of contributing to a groundbreaking project and eager to expand your knowledge in an engaging and collaborative environment, I invite you to reach out. This endeavor promises to be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for all involved.
Let's join forces and create something extraordinary!

1 Like

What exactly will the team members have to create? If you don't say that nobody would want to join...or maybe I'm not getting it. Are they going to create another AI2 distro or what??

Next time plz document it like how MIT documents topics for GSoC.

And also, good job on writing this post with AI!

Also, why did you get rid of the original human-written text on this topic? You know AI will get at least 1% of it wrong.