Complex question with 300 question quiz and display point

Hello from Hungary!

I'm a complete beginner :frowning: I need help with something complex.

I need to create an app that consists of 300 questions and each question has 3 answer options. Yes Maybe No. These are worth points. Values ​​receive different points for each question. And I have to add up the values ​​of certain questions at the end and display them.

For example. You have 10 questions in which you have to add up the points 1,3,5,6 and there is another group in which you have to add up the points given for questions 2,7,9 and a third in which you have to add up the points given for questions 4,8,10.

I really don't know how to start. How can I make the questions come one after the other? But in such a way that I can refer to it based on the serial number when I add up the points? My main problem is that I'm a beginner, I don't know how I should start to make it as simple as possible :frowning: Please help me if you have some time.
Thanks a lot Tom from HUNGARY <3 .

Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I looked at these as well, but here you have to enter the answer in text, and for me, the point would be calculated by pressing a button, depending on which of the 3 answer buttons you choose

Use the buttonText?

Okay i will try.

Alert!

Before you set off creating hundreds and hundreds of labels and buttons for your 300 questions, consider just creating a section with one question and the possible button answers, and re-use it. Store all your questions in lists and handle the responses accordingly.

For your specific case, pen and paper is a good place to start...

1 Like

I saw this. But my problem if the click the answer button user cant see points. Only sum points if end is the test. I attach my try.

But i have 300 question but cant write 300x.
Can u show 5 question example with 2 points show 1,3,5 points and 2,4 question points please?

HUN_3_QUIZTEST.aia (3.7 KB)

YES! IT IS what is I want! But cant how a start this in app :frowning:

1 Like

Hey i try. It will gooood for me, but how can i count points?
How can i count schoore if click A +1 point 1st question.
2.nd question if clicked C points +2

And how can i go next points from points list?

Help me anybody please :frowning:

Q (1).aia (69.4 KB)

This looks like a 4 column spreadsheet.

• question
  • points for answer A
  • points for answer B
  • points for answer C

Type it up on your favorite spreadsheet program,
export it as a CSV table into a file
load that file into the app's Media folder
load the table at run time.

1 Like

You are nearly there with your points List, but it is easier to type it all into a spreadsheet, as per ABG's post.

1 Like

Thanks, but problem is I am very beginner for this :frowning:

Can u make example app for me? With 4 question?
And 3-3 answer per question. and count 1,3 questions points and write 2,4 questions answer points?
Q (1).aia (69.4 KB)
Its my app but cant work :frowning:

We need to take a step back....

1. How many groups of questions will you have for your 300 questions, e.g. in your first image you show 6 questions at once (but these appear to be in two sub groups) ?

2. What is the largest number of questions in one group / sub-group ?

The answers to these questions will expand your number of values for each question, e.g.

Group:1, Sub-group:1, Q1:how many...?, Y:4, M:4, N:2

There may be more to add ...

1 Like

Also, how many pictures will be involved?

1 Like

Q (2).aia (71.1 KB)
Thanks it is what i want ^^

It will 200 pic :slight_smile:

So that's an extra column to the spreadsheet.
(Assuming the 200 pictures can be made to fit in the Media folder).

1 Like

Q.aia (71.8 KB)

IT WOOOOORK!!

Very Thanks a looottt!!!

Thanks from Hungaryyyyyyy O:)

How can I read specific column from csv?

How can i put the blocks if i want this?
I want sum 20 specific cells number and display on screen.
10ways.

Thanks a lot from Hungary O:)