Cool game we made for school work

true_ending1.aia (5.2 MB)

This AIA contains a project (game) with 6939 blocks. A project (game) made to fulfill a school assignment (for which we did not get the highest grade). I was not the one who handled the programming, but rather a friend of mine, who always surprises with great achievements like this. I am leaving this code here to immortalize this wonderful work that took many hours to become "good". Even though the guy spent a lot of time making it, he himself says it's pretty bad, and it really is terrible, but it was funny seeing him come to school with a tiny project of only 6939 blocks lol. Feel free to try to open and explore. Note: You literally need a very good machine to open it, as the application has only one screen and many blocks; my computer has 16GB of RAM and a good graphics card, and it still won't open...

1 Like

How this game works:

It's actually quite simple. You can break the blocks by moving your phone like a pickaxe (vertical to horizontal) or by clicking on the blocks. After collecting resources by breaking blocks, the user will need to click the button at the bottom labeled "CRIAR" (create) and they can choose between "CONSUMIR" (consume) or "CRIAR" (create). By clicking on consume, they will consume the current items shown on the screen in exchange for the game currency (something like a gem or crystal). With this currency, the user can create new pickaxes to break blocks faster and break other blocks in other worlds.

There is a decentralized button above "EVOLUIR" (evolve) labeled "MAPA" (map). On the map, you can see the maps you have unlocked (at the beginning you will only have the "Floresta" (Forest), but as you play, you will unlock the "Caverna" and the "VulcĂŁo" (cave and volcano). To unlock new maps, the user must click on the "EVOLUIR" (evolve) button and meet the necessary requirements for evolution. Upon evolving, progress will be reset, but access to the "Caverna" (Cave) and +1 luck will be gained (you will also gain an ability, but it is not working).
Eventually, some chests will appear, and when you break them, you will receive artifacts and gain speed when breaking blocks, multipliers, or luck (luck is used to make more chests appear).

The "INVENTÁRIO" (inventory) button will show your inventory with the amount of each material the user currently possesses, the "ATRIBUTOS" (attributes) luck:X efficiency:X% multiplier:X, and the "ARTEFATOS" (artifacts) which are items that give you multipliers and such (I haven't played that far).

To save the game, the user needs to PRESS THE SAVE ICON LOCATED IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER and to load, HOLD THE SAVE ICON SHOWN IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER (BE CAREFUL NOT TO LOSE PROGRESS...).

Important notes: The game is missing a lot of things, first of all, the creator was not a professional and the platform (this one) is not made for this kind of thing. The game has several bugs, for example: unlocking all maps after loading a game (even if you don't have the maps unlocked in the save), or when a block appears that your current pickaxe cannot break and you cannot progress, causing your game to freeze. Anyway, it was a good attempt, and I hope they try to replicate this game on an actual game engine.

This actually looks fun! I will try it and update this when I'm done (hope my pantech crossover has a sensor for that pickaxe thing)

edit: it crashed

edit 2: im gonna try it on my newer phone

Looks pretty nice, Chromium isn't doing well with huge projects, maybe you can use browsers like Firefox to open this massive project file, it opens on my old Windows 7 machine using Firefox!

I got stunned of that huge amount of blocks on a single screen.