Coolvibes App Testing

app is finished but

could anyone please test our app, i'm getting complaints
that our app keeps either freezing or crashing?

but it's wierd how my best friend has tested it on her phone
her phone don't crash or freeze, could someone please test the app
coolvibes.aia (5.0 MB)

if any changes need doing please let me know

Hi I spotted some errors, first extremely disturbing point is that there is no major bug :grin:but some things to adjust as in the pictures and I don't really understand how to use the tab Song resuest it lacks a part of explanation it lacks the qr code tab at times to see? But if not it's a great application I would continue to use it there is just the interface To review but if not great app and tell yourself :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:you are the best and You will create an application that will be useful to us :iphone:

thank you sooo much!! i see when you press on coolvibesreloaded in the top slide down of the device the play pause button don't work!!!

but why can't other people either get directly into my app or the app crashes for them?

anyone else like to test the app and give me feed back [mod edit user tags removed, please do not tag unnecessarily]

You have to know what they were doing when the app crashed for them and something about their Android version to really guess at the cause.

• app uses multiple databases so loading depends on data/wifi speeds and Android version and crashes because of timing or speed issues as a guess.
  • uses multiple real Screens. App may get confused as it switches Screens and may start using too much memory and crash.
  • your code has at least one call to 'to open another screen Screen1" which uses memory; The app should use the close Block to return to Screen1.

Issues:

• contains Speech Recognizer and Bluetooth but apparently doesn't use the tools
  • switching Screens without closing Screens may cause issues.
  • does not come with any instructions indicating how the user can use the various features.

Comments:

• has not crashed my Android 13. It plays the single sound track link you provide OK.
  • in my opinion your nice graphics are a little too dark on my cell

Good luck with your Project.

Good luck with your Project

on which screen?

it has instructions on play store think i put
when you click the player, it's NOT just one track its a stream!

Shows and Song Requests

Sorry, you didn't tell us that in your request.

aha yea sorry there's instructions in play store
i would put the app in ios store but don't have $99 to spend lol

sorry which close block

close screen with value result or close screen with plain text text

close screen

see also