Emulator flashing when loading project

Dear Community
I get the following behaviour where the App I'm developing loads but the screen is flashing continuously. This even happens when doing a very simple App like the Bee Buzzing tutorial. The App works when loaded onto a IOS and Android phone using the companion app. I wait for everything to load and there are no actual error messages. This is on a Macbook Pro running Monterey 12.7.5. I'm using Firefox as a browser.
FlashingApp
If this has a solution please point me to the thread, I've had a look and couldn't find anything similar. Thanks

So it seems this is caused by the sound component, I replaced it with the Player component and changed the code accordingly and that has resolved it. Of course the sound doesn't actually work in the emulator but at least the flashing has stopped.

The usage of the Sound and Player component depends on what audio clip you plays on your app, for short sound effects the Sound component is better, and for longer audio clips such as songs the Player component is better, if you previously designed the app to play a song using the Sound component, the replacement is better, but if you redesigned the app to play a short sound effect using Player component, it seems not so great to use it, the screen flickering issue seems like a non-intended behavior, maybe it's because the emulator doesn't work well with the Apple's hardware, have you ever reported this issue to the MIT AI2 team? Is your MacBook Pro an Intel CPU one or the Apple Silicon one? you can find this out via clicking the Apple logo button on the left top corner on your MacBook's screen and find the "About This Mac" option and click it, it will pop a window with some specifications of your MacBook, don't forget to block the serial number, make it couldn't be seen, as the serial number may be abused by bad peoples.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.