Emulator Install fails - not meeting Intel requirement on brand new Gamer Laptop ! ? I don't believe that my Intel Chip is not new enuf for this software. Either there needs to be a change in its design or there is an error ??

FAILURE MESSAGE : Not SUPPORTED: EPT, "Hyper-V-disabled" , "OS Version = Windows 10.0.22631",
BUT

My OS is WIndows11 !!
|Processor|13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX 2.10 GHz|
|Installed RAM|32.0 GB (29.7 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|

![APPInventor Emulator Install Fail|638x500]

from

Why not just fix the COMPANION to run on Bluestacks -- instead of re-inventing their Android Emulation Wheel ?

After I hit CANCEL on the Intel Error . The install continued and tried to launch the Emulator but gave this following error.

APPInventor Emulator LAUNCH Fail

Yes, I use BlueStacks myself with the Companion.

I don't use AIStarter because it bundles the companion too tightly to the MIT emulator.

The Companion runs on Smartphones, the part of it on your PC needs to work with App Inventor, not an Emulator. The App Inventor Emulator (Google's) that runs on your PC may not be up to date with the Microsoft OS. Those that prefer to use an Emulator usually elect to use a third party like Blue Stacks.

However, an Emulator is nowhere near as useful as the Companion on your phone!

How do you run the Companion in Bluestacks without the error "This site cant be reached "
( above) ?

Turn off that Legacy connection checkbox?