Error en companion

Hi
Now Im doing the second app with some new pictures but when I conect the companion with my dwvuce movil o tablet the pictures are other no the pictures I have upload like I can see in the screen.
I show a picture about I want to explain.
I have changw to the device, and to restart the device but thats not the problem.
Which is the problem? I can do nothing ti change the pictures, those pictures are not in this proyect.

When you run different apps in the Companion, its TinyDB carries along everything from one app to the next.

Could be, but I have not those imagens in this proyect and in the screen of the laptop is ok but in my device when I conect

Maybe your app is not designed responsively, using percentages of screen sizes for placement of images?

Different devices have different screen pixel counts.

I have put en configuration responsive but I think that is not the problem with the diferent images in device and computer. The companion is for see how the app is working in the real device and in my case the images that I have codice in the app inventor are diferents in my device what can I do to the imagens woulb be right?
Thanks

Export and post your aia, or show all blocks.

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you very much, I have done that you have said with that aia and the old images have disapear but the news too. I have deleted the new images and I up them again but like before Its possible to see in the screen but not in the device.
Uploading: 1725981062346.jpg…
Uploading: 1725981062359.jpg…
Uploading: 1725981062370.jpg…

Now after delete companion there are more mistakes, this is the last mistake and I can´t do nothing because the font is there

Reconnect the companion app
Taifun

Nothing was working so I deleres all and did it again.
Now I have generate the apk and when I push the button go out , that is not possible to try in companion, go bad come in all the time then never is possible go out from the app...this is so, so hard. All the time something is happened...

Yes, you cannot close the app with Companion. But where is the problem (with the APK)?

That is not the companion is the apk

Post the relevant blocks (and post the aia).

Switch screens correctly

Taifun

Thank you very much for your support but those button doesnt work with or without notification. So I have had to delete. Coul be that in the other platform worked but in this platform with sdk34 doesnt work.
Thank you very much to everybody

???

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thank you very much.
It was very easy only there had two buttons in that screen one of them for go to the other screen that it was working well and the other to exit the app when this button click go "close the app".
Like it was no work I ad a notification like suggerest in the web that you tell me but tthe result has been the same, nothing was hapened well, so I have delete the button, Im very tired the buttons dont work, so when the customer want to exit he must to take of like other much apps.

Sorry by english, I know its not very well