[F/OS] ⚠️ DaffyDialog - Additional Features For The Notifier Component!

Hello, greetings, well the question is when I run the companion with the uploaded daffyDialog extension, the emulator freezes and does not advance as shown in the image... no error message is displayed

Is your phone Android 14

Edit, Nevermind, saw it too late

yes I am android 14

I don't think it's an issue with the extension. Try testing it again, and if it still doesn't work, remove the extension and reconnect please.

I already performed that action, lowered the extension and the companion emulated it perfectly. I raised the extension again and the companion froze again without performing any action.

1 Like

download the extension for the last time to see if it was corrected but the damage persists it does not emulate for android 14 and 15 in the companion

duplicate post

Which mobile you are using?

redmi note 12 android 14

Show your blocks.

The blocks are well formed, the question is in the extension, let's hope that the generosity of gordonlu310
allow updating the extension so that it is adapted to API 34

I don't have an Android 14 device. I've designed a version that fixed bugs in several blocks, but I don't think it will lead to the companion crashing altogether. It would be nice of you if you can provide more details such as your blocks.

EDIT: Ah I see.

I will download the extension again and show it then I will tell you how it went

I haven't updated the documentation of the new version.

bueno esperemos que el amigo actualice la extensión para que sea aceptada en el api 34

I have problem with GotCustomChooseDialog. The id is -1, so I am unable to do the logic.

Does it work with a positive integer?

I have defined positive integer in CustomChooseDialog, but GotCustomChooseDialog returns -1 for 1st button, -3 for 2nd button. In addition CustomChooseDialogCanceled is does not capture event, but got message call to 'DaffyDialog1$CustomChooseDialogCanceled' has too few arguments (0; must be 1)

DaffyDialogTest.aia (37.6 KB)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.