How can I make webviewer NOT refresh?

Whenever I switched from a screen to another and come back afterwards, the webviewer would be refreshed. However, I don't want the REFRESH to happen. Are there any ways that I can make the webviewer NOT refresh?

If your webviewer is on Screen1, when using companion app Screen1 will always intialise when returning to it from another screen (using close screen and being the screen you went to from Screen1)

You will need to compile your app to be able to return to Screen1 without initialising.

Example aia

noRefreshWebview.aia (2.6 KB)

You need to compile the app and install it on your device.

Thank you so much.

The method of using "close screen" could only work if only one screen with webviewer exists. If I want to have multiple screens with different webviewer, what could I do?

Try applying the same methodology. The important thing is that when you close screen you are returning the the screen that you came from.

Your alternative is to use virtual screens

Thanks for replying.

Let's say I switched from Screen 1 to Screen 2. Screen 2 would be initialized.
Then, I switched from Screen 2 to Screen 1, using "close screen" to close Screen 2. Everything is fine with Screen 1.
But the problem comes if I want to go back to Screen 2. I can't apply the method of "close screen" to Screen 1 in order to go back to Screen 2. I have to initialize Screen 2 again, making the webviewer refreshed.

It will get very messy, and probably crash your app using real screens to achieve this. Use virtual screens.

Got it. Thank you.