How do I read one line at a time of a Web request?

I am trying to make a custom type of web format and make a browser for it. I need to be able to read one line at a time. How or can I do this?

We are going to need more details on each of these, screenshots, text, html etc.

For example, I am thinking that a text would be something like this (also the ``` are me trying to input code) :

textlabel
text

It would display something like this on screen as a textlabel:
text
(the second line is the text)

Also if we could make when there is a new line (\n) it would make it part of a list and we could handle things that way possibly

Well, I am still none the wiser...

I have gotten an idea to send a list from my node.js server to the client and it handles the objects from the list (textlabel,hi) shows a textlabel that says hi

OK, will the texlabel be shown in AppInventor or in an html in a webviewer in AppInventor ?

it will be shown as an App inventor object so there will be a limit that I can increase. If it gets annoying then I will try to use a webviewer

Suggest you use CompCreator to generate components dynamically, you can then set the properties and values accordingly

Show an example (even if made up) of the output from a web request (for handling one line at a time)