Is the use of audio components limited?

Hello, my name is Menura Abhishek. I am a school student from Sri Lanka.

I am making an octapad app. But today morning I had a problem.
my app has lot of sound components.when i play some sound component it can't be heard.But when I refresh the companion or reopen the build app it will play normally.But again another component is not heard. :sweat:

I tried many ways to make this octapad. but they all fail. This method is somewhat successful. But now there is a problem there too. :sob:

this is my project-
Octa.aia (2.9 MB)

i am poor knowledge for programming. someone can tell me why this problem. Is the use of sound components limited? :pleading_face:

If you only have eight pads, then you really only need eight sound components / player components....

Yes, I tried that at first. But few minutes of the strt play, it was show runtime error. At that time I replaced the audio source in blocks. But changing audio source in properties panel doesn't show this error.

Yes, I tried that at first. But few minutes of the strt play, it was show runtime error. At that time I replaced the audio source in blocks. But changing audio source in properties panel doesn't show this error.