La aplicacion MIT AI2 Companion, no ejecuta la aplicacaion cuando escaneo el QR

saludos comunidad de app inventores hay un detalle, la aplicacion emulador companion no ejecuta la prueba cuando escaneo el codigo QR estoy utlizando un movil redmi note 12, y otro detalle importante no se esta generando el apk ni el aab adjunto como imagen las extenciones que estoy utilizando.

el proyecto que estoy realizando es una aplicacion de radio

atento a respuesta

ima222

If you are trying to use the Emulator, that is the issue - it is only intended for checking short code snippets, it does not "know" about 3rd Party extensions. Use the Companion on your Phone.

There are many reasons why an App cannot be compiled. Try this check list:
ProfessorCad: Tips & Tricks Cannot Build/Install/Run APK

hola saludos gracias por atender... pero hay un detalle antes de pasar a api34 la aplicacion se ejecutaba de maravilla con en el emulador y generaba el apk y el aab.. pero dejaron en firme el api34la aplicacion dejo de funcionar

...possibly then one of the extensions you are using is not up-to-date.

mo puede ser carnal :frowning:

1 Like

Hello community, I'm new here, but I've been using the inventor app for a long time.
I have had the same problem using the GetApiLevel extension,
I can't run the AI ​​Assistant or via USB, but I used to be able to,
via USB the message appears on the cell phone and on the PC, that it cannot find the Get Api level.
In other projects that do not have an extension, it runs normally. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Note: remember that it was running a few weeks ago, and I was already using GetApiLevel_3.aix
GetApiLevel_3.aix (5.0 KB)

sigo en lo mismo el companion mit ai2 no responde al escaneo del qr