My Chime Clock - Analog clock that chimes every hour

This app is analog clock but also showing time in digital plus every hour chimes for number of current hour times so when current time is 3 a clock then you will hear chime sound for 3 times.

How to create analog clock could see the references from this you tube links:

If you are interested to test this app you could download the aia file in the below link:
chime_clock.aia (371.4 KB)

Regards,
Asri

1 Like

Great, Keep the work up! You made it really good, do some more enhancements in UI to get more appreciation my friend. :blush:

Thanks for your appreciation and suggestion.
Will look for possibilities of enhancement especially on UI.

Sure :blush::smile: :heart:

Great :blush: But Every phone's width and height it's not the same.
You can use the Canvas width and the Canvas height block for x1 and x2 value So The User Interface To Be Responsive for every phone.

Thanks for your input.
I already fix it and also try to update a little the view of clock by adding a black frame.

The updated aia file as the below link:
chime_clock.aia (371.4 KB)

Regards,
Asri

1 Like

May you please update these file and image into the topic.

I am trying chime clock. this program is analog clock.
But my question is calculate problem.

I calculate the x2 value with a calculator but it doesn't give the correct result. What is the order of priority of these blocks?
label8 and label10 are fragmented blocks of the x2 block. I try to get the values ​​and do it with a calculator but it doesn't come out the same.
1 snapshot information is as follows.
label8=-0.80799 this result should come out.
label 8 gives this result.
since global minute=51.01667.
how can we calculate label8?
This will also give the X2 Value in the canvas draw line block.
This number should give the value 101.20101.
MAy be sin(6)global minute, may be sin(65101667)
both were tried but label8 did not give the value.

I know it's a simple question but I couldn't figure it out.
Maybe I'm missing something.
Can you try it and tell me the order of priority?
Thanks Regards.

Problem SOLVED.
It was my mistake. The calculator is stuck in the RADIANS section. It is calculating the sine incorrectly.
I have tried many times but I have not been able to see this. I am VERY VERY sorry.

The commands are run top down.

Socket values are evaluated left to right if inline, top down if external.

A block returns a value only after all its inputs have returned values.

Since sockets act like parentheses (), you can ignore text rules, just work inwards to outwards.

1 Like

I am using your clock program. I saw that there was a slight shift in the MINUTE drawing, not on the exact axis. I made an addition for this. In the program I will give (in the aia file), minute lines are drawn when the text button1 is pressed. All minute lines are drawn in a loop. In this way, an error appears in the minute line. I also watched your videos but I did not know if I am doing it right.
My aim is to draw my own hour circle and at the same time draw the minute lines myself by drawing a smaller circle when the phone is turned 90 degrees. Let the user create a clock only by giving the center x y and radius. No matter what size it is. However, since the minute short lines are shifted, it will look wrong. I can use a picture like you did, but I cannot adjust the size as I want. Now, when it is turned 90 degrees, it draws a smaller clock.
I hope I could explain the problem.
Thanks
chime_clock_modif.aia (8.6 KB)

I will check your update/share tomorrow since today is our public holiday.

1 Like

Will do it tomorrow since today is our public holiday.

I already updated the aia file and image on initial topic as the last version.

:+1: Okay