Problem about bluetoothLE1 connect to micro:bit

I have a problem about bluetoothLE1 connect to micro:bit.
I want to use micro:bit to send a message to the app inventor, but when I connect the micro:bit it crashes.

I saw a post with the same problem as mine, but his solution didn't work for me.

Please help me
I am using micro:bit v2.21 and android 14.

uart_test.aia (196.5 KB)
microbit-uart.hex (1.3 MB)

Hi Peter_I
I am the one who wrote the post you mentioned. Honestly a lot has changed since then. Most important is the microbit extension (download from here: MIT App Inventor Extensions). To be able to connect with bluetooth you'll need this blocks (needed after API 13 I guess):
The micro:bit extension will give yout this important block:
BT_teachable (4).aia (5.7 MB)
So you can look at the attached .aia file. This is using teachable machine to recognize traficc sign. Please reply if you find it a bit complicated, and I can try to make you a simpler program. And the RegisterForString is not needed.

It's an honor to see you here Svein-Tore and thank you for providing me with a solution. I corrected my blocks according to the solution you provide, but i cannot receive the message sent by the microbit. Please help me see where i'm going wrong, thank you very much.

uart_test.aia (309.1 KB)
microbit-uart.hex (1.3 MB)

What is the problem? Will it connect with the micro:bit? You have successfully paired the micro:bit and phone? I will soon test your programs

Thank you for your reply. I can connect to the microbit successfully, but when I press the A button of the microbit, label1 does not change to the received message.
Moreover, it does not have any error alarms. So I don't know what's wrong.