Problem with icons

hi, I'm making a bluetooth car control app. In the interface of the application on the computer, the arrow icons of the buttons are facing in the right direction, but when I switch to the phone, all the arrows are facing to the right. I saved them all in a format facing in a different direction and uploaded these format icon images separately. I don't know what caused this problem

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

thanks I solve the problem

We collect problems.

What was it?

I have used arrow icons in my app. I have created 8 arrows in different directions. I have rotated the first arrow I made in Microsoft Photo Editor and saved it separately. At end I have 8 icon files. In the MIT app inventor interface, all of them appeared in the direction of the first file. So no rotation has been appeared on the application. When I make the same changes in the file with the use of Canva Editor there was no problem in the MIT app. All arrows were in directions assigned.Problem was with Microsoft Photo Editor

1 Like

Thanks for telling us.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.