Question NOT a problem!

i know @TIMAI2 helped me on my request sheet
but i have a question, NOT a problem to solve!

Q: in my songs request app can i add another block and another line to the form and sheet???

Q: in my songs request app can i add another block and another line to the form and sheet???

I am sure you probably can, but without any references (blocks, screenshots etc.) it is almost impossible to give any guidance.

A bit like me asking you to tell me how many apples there are in my fruit bowl...

1 Like

RadioStreamVI_SR2KAS2 (2).aia (1.9 MB)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iFvc2CHyNYywC2SDNARDkD3IY0S-H5Xt4XQUn62g-LY/edit?gid=946284909#gid=946284909

he told me NOT to touch Requests data

None the wiser, really...

Where do you want to add another block ?

Where do you want to add another line to your form, to your sheet ?

on submitdata.click
under the last textbox3 is where i want to add another block

Req Sheet E1 i want to add another line

my songs requests aren't going into the sheet, what did you do?

i need your help again fella my songs requests arent going to the sheet

Is this the same question as this one ?

No it's the songs request you helped me with fella
The requests aren't going through to the sheet, the two forms you told me not to touch? But I were trying to add the processing status were there song Request is pending or playing

Could be this causing the problem:

should be &submit=Submit at the end

I told you not to touch the worksheet with the formula in it, so that it could display the returned google form data.

You appear to have added a 4th item to your google form. I have updated the formula in the spreadsheet, but you will need to create a new pre-filled link, and get the entry number for the 4th item, and add this to your web1Reading url.

It has been an hour since I replied, I have been waiting for your response. What should I do, complain ?

3 Likes

I submitted a response using the actual google form, and this has come through to your spreadsheet as expected:

Form responses (req)

requests

That is all working as expected, so the issues are within your app.

here are the blocks and sorry been up my mothers all day and had a death of our best friend today. but replying now

You have not changed anything yet, as I suggested above ?

now i've changed something!!

As already mentioned:

Also you seem to be calling the formID twice ?

how? i've got pre-filled link req

I always add it to the end, it has always worked for me.

Where did you get &requestdata=RequestIt from ?

Gemini AI that told me to put that there, again because i was trying to add a CheckData(Processing Request) where people can the status of there requested song example If its pending(error) ready to play(success)