Recognition of cursor position when touching text field when activehon aktiv

Hello! The following: I want to check the cursor position when I type into the text field. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do this yet. The "Keep Focus" function only does this once. But if I'm already in the field, i.e. the text field is already active, and I place the cursor somewhere else, I don't get the other position. Is there a function or extension that recognizes when the cursor is placed?
Thanks for any help.

There is no "cursorPosition" property in the TextBox component, you will need Taifun's TextBox extension for that.

I already have this, but I can't find any block that suggests this function.

First one in the list:

I'm looking for the trigger action that triggers this function.

That will be the textboxChanged event, and the Listener that is also needed.

read the extension documentation, it is all there.

You will probably need a clock timer as well:

You may not need the afterTextChanged event, depends on what else you are doing.

The change text function does this well. But I need to be able to detect just the movement of the cursor with my finger. I don't think there is an event query that detects just the movement of the cursor. The first time I type into the text field, it is detected by the focus, but if I move the cursor to another place with my finger immediately afterwards, it is not detected.

Unfortunately I can't find the documentation. Is there a link? Thanks

I provided the link above.

Did you see my use of the clock, this will return the position of the cursor 10 times a second.

1 Like