Somma tra frazioni (sum of fractions)

Salve.

Gentilmente mi serve sapere Qual'è la funzione per effettuare la somma tra frazioni con mitapp inventor.

Inoltre che comando usare se un numero è multiplo dell'altro

First question. You would need to add a further procedure to simplify the fraction if it can be simplified

Second question.

2 Likes

And now, adding fractions which also handles improper fractions (e.g. 24/7 = 3 & 3/7) and also simplifies the fraction (e.g. 4/16 = 1/4, 20/16 = 1 & 1/4)

blocks (21)

You must enter simple/improper fractions in the textboxes, e.g. 2/3 or 23/5, you cannot use whole numbers and fractions, e.g. 2 3/8.

fractions_revised.aia (5.1 KB)

Scusami ma è da poco che uso questo programma.
Puoi spiegarmi come hai creato alcune righe.
Ad esempio non capisco a e b come si creano e poi il simbolo più e il per in quel modo e il comando join come è stato usato.
Grazie

Did you test the aia project ?

Did it work as expected ? e.g. entering, for example 1/4 in textbox1 and 2/3 in textbox2.

The use of local variables is just to take the values provided and handle then in the procedure.

The join blocks produce the fraction sum output.

With many of the maths blocks you can change from external input to internal input to make the viewing of equations easier...

HourOfCode4.aia (101.0 KB)

ciao,
ti allego il progetto che ho iniziato io.
mi serve creare la somma tra le frazioni ed il risultato per poterlo finire, ma non riesco a trovare il codice x farlo.
tu riesci a darmi una mano?

Why have you started with that project?

Why not start with the project I provided ?

Perché già lo avevo fatto.
Avevo chiesto un consiglio su come portarlo a termine, perché non riesco a fare la somma tra frazioni ed il risultato

OK, sorry, I didn't change this in the aia:

Also, I have spotted a couple of issues with the final result, will do more work on it later.

Ok grazie

Believe I have all working now, see above in post 3 for new blocks and aia project.

Salve, nel modo di testare il programma mi sono accorto che il codice inserito non da il risultato corretto. Il denominatore risulta giusto, il numeratore invece riporta un dato errato, potrebbe aiutarmi, grazie.

Please provide the values of the two fractions that do not sum correctly. Show your relevant blocks.

fractions_revised.aia (5.1 KB)

Please just show the values, blocks, output

What are the two fractions you are trying to sum? What it the result?

Per esempio 7/8 + 9/2, il risultato corretto dovrebbe essere 43/8, invece l'app da come risultato 53/8

I can't read rhcf.

Export and post please

https://community-appinventor-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/uploads/short-url/dXy9KMvAY1wF6wu7jyAV2IzhGMg.aia