Sorter destination from location sensor and markers

Hello does anyone know if i can import a file with optimal route? I have some marker points in a map and enabled the location sensor so i want the user to find the optimal route from his/her location and the sorter in distance marker.

What do you mean by this ?

I want to test when i have my location on which is the optimal route from my location to the needed destination.

I would use the Google Map Destination api or

Well by using the Simple Navigate by SteveJG,i was wondering if we had an extra option to insert only the origin address by text as it is right now and for the destination address to opens another screen with a couple of Marker points in a map and select one of them ? Could you pelase tell me if this is possible and with what blocks shpuld we do it?

I expect there may be problems doing this with run time markers and separate Screens. RT markers are generated dynamically and their ID information changes. Selecting them possibly will be an issue.

The Navigation destination can be 'determined' by using either

EndLatitude The latitude of the end location.
and
EndLongitude The longitude of the end location.

easily passing the Marker coordinates using a TinyDB,

A problem is that
EndLocation sets the end location using a RT marker which might not be possible in this situation when the Screen is different.

What have you tried?

It just might be simpler to place a Navigation component on the 'other' Screen

I don't know (because I do not understand exactly what you hope to do; because doing so would be very complex) Probably not possible without a Navigation control on the 'other Screen' .Someone else might have a different opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.