Taxi service app

hello i want user to pay a money i want to make an app(taxi service) and i want to choose money how many to pay

how can i do that?

This depends on exactly how your Taxi Service will work. Some suggestions for a single taxi.: (a fleet of taxi's would be more complex ... like Uber Lyft?)

• use cash or an extension that provides a credit card payment service (will require WIFI or Data connection to connect to the service). You may also require a credit card reader to capture the customer's account number or could just type it in.
  • use Map component or Google Map API
  • you could base the fare on distance, time or a zone

1 distance determine distance by using the Navigation component or Google' Distance API You need to know your current location and the place the customer he/she want to go.
    2 time (same tools as distance)

3 zone flat rate based on straight line distance from present location to destination. The zones could be determined by using the Map component and nested Circle objects at 5 km. radius, 10 km. etc. from the pick up location to destination to show where the fare changes

What have you tried Jack?

Have fun. This app will be complex.

sorry sir, but i didn't understood anything i mean does it have extension or anything else?

Sorry, I thought I answered your question. I assumed you meant you wanted to create an app to start a taxi service ( A taxi, also known as a taxicab or simply a cab, is a type of vehicle for hire with a driver, used by a single passenger or small group of passengers, often for a non-shared ride. A taxicab conveys passengers between locations of their choice. Wikipedia ) and suggested some things you probably would need to do to create such an app.

Perhaps you want to create a different type of app Jack. Sorry, I do not understand what you expect.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | imagnity for more tutorials including Imagnity.com List Tutorial, Mirrored - @Saj

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

The PayPal extension might be interesting for you

Or search the extensions directory for other payment solutions

Taifun

does pay pal work for all of the countries?

Check the PayPal website
Taifun