The notifier doesn't show when you switch screens

Hello! As you read in the title, the notifiers don't work or appear after switching a screen. I was testing the app I was making and found out this. I don't know if you can fix it or if it is a permanent issue.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

AI2 Screens are really separate programs in their own right, that start fresh when opened, and get garbage collected when closed.

Hello, thanks for replying!
Sure, here are the screenshots:

You are off to the other screen before the alert can be shown.

To avoid this you can:

• Use virtual screens instead of real screens
    or
  • Send the notifier text to the other screen to be shown in an alert on that screen when it initialises

You can use clock if you really needed the notifier to be shown on the main screen you want.

Hi,

I think I explained myself wrong. I have 2 screens: the first screen is a Splash Screen, and the second one, it's the main game. The notifiers are programmed at Screen 2. They work without problem if I don't use the Splash Screen, but after using it and switching to Screen 2, they don't appear anymore.

Now back to the main question, how do I fix this?

OK, you therefore need to debug your procedure (go through it line by line, take it apart as needed) in order to check each part of the process, to see if any alert will be shown...

What is the timer of the Custom Splash?

90 ms

Really and you are calling it Splash Screen?

Splash Screen: Helps to load components in background without do a load on the app during Screen Initialise and it's timing should be minimum 2-3 seconds, and it is safe.