Upload to googleplaystore ( FocusEvent ?)

so i'm uploading my app to googleplaystore

and they gave me this error whilst they were testing the app for production

PID: 21509;Input dispatching timed out (363cb8a appinventor.ai_jayaubs89.UrsMediaNotification_jay/appinventor.ai_jayaubs89.UrsMediaNotification_jay.Screen1 (server) is not responding. Waited 10002ms for FocusEvent(hasFocus=true));

i have no FocusEvent in my blocks

Do you use extensions? Perhaps the event is part of an extension you use?

these are the only extentions i use

and blocks

You have 10 extensions and call at least 7 of them in Screen1.Initialize. :thinking:

Your problem could be any of these (or none). I would guess the offender could be WakeLock or UrsMediaNotification . The issue could be the order in which you call the extensions in the Screen1.Initialize.

You have to find this because only you can do the testing detective work. Good luck.

so according to playstore my app loads but keeps
crashing, i'v been through all the blocks tested app
but no where seems to be crashing the app

CoolvibesReloaded.aia (2.2 MB)

Google Play will launch your app and try to exercise your user interface. The FocusEvent message here is related to that automated infrastructure waiting for the screen to be interactive. As Steve has mentioned, you may need to disable some of the logic in Screen1.Initialize if it's taking too long to initialize in Google's test infrastructure. An alternative you could try is putting many of the extension calls into a Clock Timer event that disables itself so the screen can finish initialization quickly to satisfy the test apparatus and then finish the initialization on the next runloop of the app.

ok give me a screenshot of how to do the clock
and i'll do it

here is my ADB:

cannot find where its crashing
here's my aia

UrsMediaNotification_jay.aia (2.1 MB)
and here's my txt file from the logs

adb.txt (735.4 KB)

screenshots

Strange :question:

is that whats making the app crash?

I've got this from Google play
Hi Developers at Coolvibes Reloaded,
After a recent review, we found that your app CoolvibesReloaded (appinventor.ai_jayaubs89.UrsMediaNotification_jay) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue.

Publishing Status
App Status: Rejected
Your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to the policy issue(s) listed below. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue found: Violation of Broken Functionality policy
Your app contains content that isn’t compliant with the Broken Functionality policy.

App loads, but crashes
Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

Version code 2: In-app experience: Please see attached screenshot IN_APP_EXPERIENCE-5348.png

Apparently it's to do with the player

But I've tested the player and I gave it a few seconds and it played!!!