[PAID] EsriMaps Extension: Calculate land area / Add Maps in your App (No API Pricing πŸ˜€ Free Forever)

Introduction

Hello Today I am presenting my brand new extension called Esri Maps. This extension helps you add Esri maps in your app

About Esri Maps and OpenStreetMaps

ArcGIS is a family of client, server and online geographic information system software developed and maintained by Esri. You can check it out on Esri. The extension uses Leaflet.js and Turf.js for calculating the area of the maps besides providing a good user interface. OpenStreetMaps service is used to search for a location and get its coordinates without requiring any api key or pricing.

Features

• Add Map in your app
  • Change map type (Topographic, Satellite or Street)
  • Calculate Land area with inbuilt blocks
  • Center map to a specified latitude and longitude
  • Get Area in various units
  • No API key needed for less usage

Changelog
1.0 (16/09/24): Initial Release
1.1 (17/09/24): Added block to Search for a location and zoom to its map using OpenStreet Maps Service (Requires No API Key and allows free usage per user per day)

Blocks

How to Use
For this sample apk only these blocks were used

When the Screen1 is initialized, the extension loads the map in the webviewer1
Clicking button1 calculates area whereas button2 resets the polygon
button3 can be used to position the map on the specified coordinates

AIX Video

Purchase link
You can purchase the extension for only 8 USD or β‚Ή650. You can pay in your own local currency via card or cash app.

If you want to pay using PayPal buy from

Apk File

Regards
Sarthak Gupta

ChatV2 Chat App with Authentication and Rooms along with DM
Push Notification Blank App (Client+Developer AIA’s)
[FREE] YtThumbnail Extension: Get the Thumbnail of any YouTube Video
Auth Extension for checking if passcode lock is setup on phone
Avatar extension for generating high quality avatars for free
Flash Extension for controlling Flashlight without Camera Access
EsriMaps Extension Calculate land area / Add Maps in your App (No API Pricing :grinning: Free Forever)

1 Like

ArcGIS is changing their pricing subscription at the end of September, how will that affect your extension?

Please explain this comment "No API key needed for less usage" my source indicates a 'free' usage of 2M map tiles then $0.15 per 1,000 tiles probably per account. Does a user of your extension have to sign up for an ArcGIS account? Is the tile limit per account?

When using satellite map tiles ( Aerial in Map component) in USA at zoom of up to about 21 work fine but higher map tiles are not usable in most locations (EU etc.) at zoom levels above about 13 or so in the OSM maps. What is the maximum satellite zoom available with your EsriMaps extension everywhere.

3 Likes

For this version no API key is needed as it serves maps using esri leaflet library which doesn't require an api key. As I mentioned earlier the extension uses leaflet js for serving esri maps... also no api key is needed for that as it offers a generous usage so no api key needed

2 Likes

You are improving yourself day by day, :smiling_face:

This is a Great creation, Please keep it up, you can do more better than this in future also. My best wishes with you. :blush: :tada:

1 Like

1 Like

:blush: Sure you are going to get achievements in your early age.

1 Like

Changelog
Version 1.1
You can now directly search for a location name and get its map displayed automatically without using a third party service
Added new blocks, see the documentation above
Feature uses OpenStreetMap service and doesn't require any api key

Just a gentle request to all the mods and the powerusers... I would be happy if you could test the apk and post your feedbacks :grinning:
They will definitely help in improving the project
Thanks in advance
Edit: Apk updated for version 1.1 along with the download link for extension :grinning:

Changed the price to 8$ or β‚Ή650